Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer

Good day guys! For the past few days, I was really looking for a good but not so pricey concealer. Searched for swatches, read reviews, and finally, yes, FINALLY, I got one from Etude House which is the Surprise that comes in a stick form. I got the #2 Natural Beige shade.

 So here's the swatch. I find it easy to glide due to its creamy consistency but not to the point that it makes me feel sticky.
 So here it is. Love the natural effect and it's really easy to blend. Covers up my acne scars and other blemishes in a smooth and powdery effect. It smells good too! As for the price, I can say that it is somehow cheap for a good quality. Doesn't make my skin oily as well. Bought it for Php 328.00 in SM Mall of Asia. It's available at all Etude House kiosks.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Krizia, followed you already ^_~ and I love interests ^_~ I have this too and this used to be my HG concealer as it was able to hide all those blemishes smoothly.. ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay thank you so much Ms. Janet! :) This is my go-to concealer. Glad it worked for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. does it suits darker skin tones?

    ReplyDelete

Hey, feel free to comment! :)