Wednesday, April 18, 2012

In2it Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Very Black


I've been on a hunt for a good mascara this past few days but believe me, when I was looking for one specifically on the In2it counter, I saw this eyeliner pen which I've been eyeing for how many months now. XD So here's my little review about this baby.

A pen which pretty much looks like a slim highlighting pen which I find easy to grip. It has a felt tip applicator that is not easy to fray. And here are the swatches:

(L-R: Swatched thrice, twice and once)
Smudged
                   With flash                                                           Without flash
 When I first tried it the SA tried it on me, they were like "Oh, you look like a Korean!" **, So  in a matter of 1, 2, and 3, I grabbed it. haha!

Pros:
*easy to use (I tend to mess up with the standard liquid eyeliners *_*)
*buildable
*dries up quickly after applied
*got it in the very black shade which provides a really inklike effect
 *does not easily smudge (I sometimes just dab my Maybelline pressed powder on my oily eyelids)
*doesn't fray
 Cons:
*dries out easily (which is the main problem on eyeliner pens)
*the price I think is somehow unreasonable for a pen (got it for Php 329.75)

 Overall, I really love this pen because of its quality and the coverage that it gives unlike my Elf pen which frayed easily which I got for only Php 129.00.

Rating: 4/5

Have you ever tried this one? Share your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. just bought mine too, i usually dont use liquid eye liner because it's too messy, just an eyebrow pencil for my upper eyelid. Im usually a teary eyed person and always touch my eyes so it seems that I have an eyebag. But I give eyeliner a shot cause I love cat's eye effect. This one is perfect for me, no mess, easy to apply and long lasting. i put mine around 630am and still there until night with no smudges and the same appearance. No need to reapply. This is my favorite makeup so far

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! This one is great if you have oily eyelids, just like mine. And I could see that it's long lasting and works well for you. Glad you love this baby. :)

      Delete

Hey, feel free to comment! :)