Monday, May 7, 2012

Revlon Marble-ous Match Liner/ Shadow Duo in Steel-ing Beauty


Revlon Marble-ous Match Liner/Shadow Duo is a two-in-one pencil were one side is a marbleized eyeliner and the other is a cream eyeshadow. It is a part of the 2008 Limited Edition Collection which I got on sale last April 5, 2012 in a Revlon mini stand. I think it retails for around Php 800+ but I got it for Php285.00. Such a steal right? I got the Steel-ing Beauty which has a lovely metallic sheen with a lavender hue (eye shadow) on the side and a swirling almost black shade that has two contrasting colors (liner) that blend easily.


 So here's the look. I used the pencil in my upper lash line and the cream shadow on my lids.



You can blend, layer, and smudge to create a multitude of eye looks with this. However, it only lasts for 4-5 hours and budges most of the time. Maybe due to the tropical climate we have or my oily eyelids, or both? A good primer is really recommended so it won't be easily worn off. Overall, I think this is a good product that lets you all prepped up with just one tool. It also comes in 4 other shades:
  • Set in the Nude
  • Sassy Brassy
  • Orchid You Not
  • Made for Jade

 Glad I bought this one. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good post I like the product. Do keep up posted with more fun and great stuff. Much regards and appreciation.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, feel free to comment! :)