Sunday, June 3, 2012

Marionnaud Slanted Blusher Brush ~Review

Holla! How are you guys? I hope you're having a good time as I am right now. Haha! Anyway, let me share you this one tool that I'm just using and definitely loving every single day. Yes, from the title itself, it's my Marionnaud N˚32 Slanted blusher brush.








Not too fluffy, just the right amount of density




 This brush is overused. Seriously. Haha! I use it every time I do my makeup routine. It's great on highlighting and bronzing. I also use it for my finishing powder since it works like a powder brush. Indeed, a multi-purpose brush. ;)


Pros:
  • Really soft! I love how it feels on my face.
  • Has the right amount of fluffiness.
  • The shape is perfect for highlighting, applying blush, and bronzing.
  • Doesn't feel scratchy
  • Does not shed nor bleed
  • Dries out easily whenever washed
  • Available at Watsons and SM Dept. stores
  • Inexpensive! This one is Php169.75. But it doesn't look cheap :)
Cons:
  • Doesn't pick the pigment well. You have to swirl it over and over again onto the makeup just to pick the right amount of product.
Rating: 4.5/5

Overall, this is love! I recommend it for frugal girls out there that are looking for an inexpensive yet great blush brush.You can never go wrong with this tool.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to comment! :)