Wanna Blemish-Free Complexion? Have Faith in this One Stop Make-Up base, Foundation and Powder. Long lasting protection, soothing, and moisturizing. Be a dreamGirl!
Under natural light
Under bright sunlight
I still think that it's slightly dark for my liking. Though I would say that I shouldn't be ranting since this one's so inexpensive, yet does the job.
- affordable! P184.00 or $4 for 30ml
- can cover imperfections with two applications
- glides smoothly on the skin
- the smell is nearly faint to undetectable
- it adjusts to your skintone if well blended
- cute packaging (it's PINK!)
- dewy-looking skin for the first few hours
- available in Watsons and in leading department stores
- has only one shade that is said to be the universal color which they say, would fit on any skintone
- slightly dark on me (I still don't know what my shade is :| )
- accdng to my sister, this made her face oily and dark after 3 hours of use (she has super oily skin, mind you)
- stocks are limited