Thursday, September 27, 2012

Review: 4U2 dreamGirl Faith BB cream

Again, this one's not mine. :D My sister told me to make a review of it, and who am I to refuse? I was actually the one who recommended this to her since I saw positive reviews, and she was looking for a good yet not so expensive product.


From 4U2:

Wanna Blemish-Free Complexion? Have Faith in this One Stop Make-Up base, Foundation and Powder. Long lasting protection, soothing, and moisturizing. Be a dreamGirl!



It looks a little dark for my skintone.


 Under natural light



Under bright sunlight


I still think that it's slightly dark for my liking. Though I would say that I shouldn't be ranting since this one's so inexpensive, yet does the job.


Pros:
  • affordable! P184.00 or $4 for 30ml
  • can cover imperfections with two applications
  • glides smoothly on the skin
  • the smell is nearly faint to undetectable
  • it adjusts to your skintone if well blended
  • cute packaging (it's PINK!)
  • dewy-looking skin for the first few hours
  • available in Watsons and in leading department stores

Cons:
  • has only one shade that is said to be the universal color which they say, would fit on any skintone
  • slightly dark on me (I still don't know what my shade is :| )
  • accdng to my sister, this made her face oily and dark after 3 hours of use (she has super oily skin, mind you)
  • stocks are limited

Rating: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to comment! :)