Saturday, September 8, 2012

Review: Pond's White Beauty Pearl Cream

I've been seeing this product and got curious. Until one day I saw this, and off I went to the cashier.




From the Pond's Institute:

White Beauty Pearl Cream - for rough, uneven-toned skin - formulated to give you visibly radiant, smooth and pinkish-white looking skin.

Purifies for better Lightening - Vitamins C & E help nourish skin and neutralize effects of free radicals in the environment that cause skin darkening.

Evens out Skin Tone - Special formulation with Pearl Nutrient makes blemishes look instantly lighter and evens out dark skin areas on your face.

Shields Skin From Sun - Triple sunscreen protects skin from darkening and damaging UVA & UVB rays.





L: swiped once  R: blended




The consistency is creamy yet it's hard to spread on the skin. It doesn't glide smoothly, thus, making me tug my skin. And after application, you'll see the whitening effect literally. I don't know but the shade doesn't suit me well. And, it's actually sticky to the touch. The next day I woke up, my face feels and looks oily. All in all, I'm not satisfied with this product. Although it's for P50.00 (4g), it's still money. I don't know, but I'm still hoping that one day, this will also work for me the way it works for others. See, positivity counts!

2 comments:

Hey, feel free to comment! :)