What Missha says:
Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream offers a novel skincare concept with B.B cream, which lightens skin tone by healing visible wrinkles and blemishes with excellent skin-cover ability, and prevents skin aging through effective whitening and anti-wrinkle properties.
Got mine in shade 21 (Light Beige) which the SA referred to be the lightest shade, but then again I searched and found out that there's the shade 13, which is the Milky Beige and definitely the lightest.
I like how the nozzle doesn't dispense too much amount, unlike the 4U2 bb cream to which a lot of product just spilt when opened
Has a tad gray undertone to it
It slightly covered my veins with just one layer
She also gave me samples of the Dong Baek Gold shampoo and their Immortal Youth Serum, which I haven't tried yet.
It's really hard to ignore such good sales talking, and the SA really got me into purchasing this product. She even applied this on my face and put some blush on (and voila! I'm now a firm aficionado of instant gratification. Chos!) I really liked how it turned out, and when I got home, there's not much of a trace of oil in my face (I have normal to oily skin type). And I love how it addresses all that needs to be addressed: has SPF42 / PA+++, provides Whitening, Wrinkle Care, and supplies Moisture and Nutrition at the same time. Talk about multi-purpose product! A makeup not only just a make up, but a skin care product too. :)
- Multi-functional! Sunscreen, Skincare, and Makeup
- Dewy (not oily) looking skin (semi-matte if set with powder)
- offers medium coverage, but can be buildable
- Blends well and glides smoothly
- Not runny nor gooey, just in the middle
- Can conceal blemishes since it's really buildable without caking up
- Doesn't cake
- Oil control is great
- Makes my face look and feel smooth and soft. (like a baby, bwahaha!)
- The scent is pretty much okay, not really a big deal for me, but some might not like it. Smells flowery?
- Available in five shades:
#21 Light Beige
#23 Natural Beige
#27 Honey Beige
#31 Golden Beige
- Sleek and cute packaging
- Dermatologist tested
- The price is not so affordable. Php799 or $19.34 for 20ml. (Got it with 10% off, so it's Php 720.00)
- May not be widely available locally. (Got this in Landmark, Trinoma)
- After 3-4 hours, my face looks darker. Maybe because I'm acidic.
- Has two forms of parabens
Have you tried this one? How about the other variants? Let me know! :)