Thursday, January 24, 2013

Review: Pinkies Collections' Eyebrow Cake

Another accidental purchase to share with you guys! My first ever eyebrow cake, which I totally recommend for not only to the cheapskates like me, but for all the girls out there who's totally addicted into their eyebrows. :)

 I recall the SA saying that it's under James Cooper cosmetics.

 The color I got is in Tan-Beige or EBC-03

 This kit is so small, perfect for on-the-go gals just like me :)

L: lighter shade; R: darker shade (obvious ba? :D)



I've been using this for almost a month now and so far, I love that it's so convenient to use, may it be dry or wet. And what I love is that I can also use this as an eye shadow. I'd like to sweep the lighter shade on my creases, and the darker on the outer V. Oh, I also use the darker shade for setting my eyeliner just to make it last longer, and to prevent smudging as well. The only thing I dislike is the casing. It's cute but then, I'd prefer my kits looking smart or gorgeous, if not professional. But for the price, this product is totally a hit!


Pros:
  • perfectly small and lightweight
  • the shades are perfect for my eyebrow color
  • in powder form so it can be used wet or dry
  • cheap! retails for only P169.00; 3g
  • available at SM department stores

Cons:
  • no brush and mirror included
  • sometimes I have a hard time opening the case
  • casing can get really messy (lid is now full of scratches)

Rating: 3.9/5


Have you heard about 'em? Share! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post. I like the way you do yur reviews especially the endings where you give pros and cons. Is this suitable for Asians only?

    ReplyDelete

Hey, feel free to comment! :)